Image Map

Restaurant Reviews - July 31, 2015

We went to Sweet, Scholars, and Mother Anna's on July 31, 2015.

Sweet
 School Street, Boston, Massachusetts
Price: $3.00
Quality: 4 1/2 out of  5
At Sweet, I got a vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting. The one thing that I didn't like at Sweet was that the frosting was a little dry. But besides that, it was delicious!

Scholars
25 School Street, Boston,Massachusetts
Price: $22.00
Quality: 5 out of 5
At Scholars, I got the caesar salad with a cup of clam chowder. The salad was not too wet and not too dry but just right! But before I start to sound like Goldilocks, I want to talk about the clam chowder which I thought was amazing!

Mother Anna's
46 Columbia Road, Pembroke, Massachusetts
Price: $ 12.95
Quality: 4 1/2
At Mother Anna's, I got the gnocchi and mussels which were amazing! I also got the salad with homemade dressing which was creamy and delicious! Lastly, I had the garlic bread which I thought didn't have enough garlic and too much cheese, so that wasn't my favorite. Mother Anna's was a spectacular restaurant!


No comments: